Government Forms and Information

For your convenience, listed below are government forms and information you will need for your move. The Customs forms on Unaccompanied Personal Effects will need to be filled out and returned to UniRelo prior to your move. To see a form before printing, simply click on a link. It will appear in a new browser window. You can print a paper copy from that window or save the file on your computer to view later.