Shipping To India?
Solve our new crossword puzzle to test your knowledge of the commonly used terms in international shipping. You can win FREE insurance on your shipment plus a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
How To Participate?
It’s simple. Download the crossword puzzle, print & complete it, write your name, scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. All correctly solved entries received by email will receive $2,000 in FREE insurance* on any type of shipment to India. Additionally, we will randomly select 3 correct entries every 2 weeks for a chance to win a FREE $50 Amazon gift card**.
Feel free to email us at email@example.com and ask for a word bank. Yes, we’ll still give you the FREE insurance if you are shipping with us and you still have a chance win the Amazon gift card! It’s just that we don’t want to make it too easy for those who like a challenging crossword puzzle.
I am not shipping, can I still participate?
Yes! Anyone can participate for a chance to win the Amazon gift card, whether you are shipping or not.
UniRelo Crossword Puzzle
3. An import tax collected on imports by the customs authorities of a country.
7. The documented permission to pass that a national customs authority grants to imported goods.
8. A large building where freight may be stored before, during or after shipping.
14. A thing providing protection against a possible incident when shipping.
15. Term used to refer to dry ports or inland ports in some countries.
16. The place at a port or airport where officials check incoming goods, travelers, or luggage.
17. The entity who is financially responsible (the buyer) for the receipt of a shipment.
18. Storing of goods at an intermediate point that are to be reshipped to their final destination.
19. If a shipper does not have enough items to fill a full container, he arrange to ship as ______.
20. Goods transported by truck, train, ship, or aircraft.
23. Rectangular object, made of steel and used to transport cargo on ships.
26. A vehicle with a pronged device in front for lifting and carrying heavy loads.
27. A person or company that sends or transports goods by sea, land, or air.
1. A slatted wooden case used for transporting or storing goods.
2. A flat wooden platform that goods are put onto so that they can be moved using a forklift.
3. A term used to express volume weight in shipping.
4. A federal agency in the United States that regulates ocean-going transportation.
5. The official sea port city in Northern California.
6. ____ seal is a strong locking device applied to ocean containers.
9. ____ is short for semi-trailer truck. It describes a truck consisting of a tractor and a half-trailer.
10. The amount of space occupied by cargo during transport.
11. A Bill of ______ is a form of a receipt given by the carrier to the person shipping the goods.
12. Freight is usually loaded onto and off the transport at a _________.
13. A ship or large boat.
17. A special trailer used to transport ocean containers on the road.
20. An entity that supervises the dispatch and delivery of goods.
21. Charges assessed for services rendered within the container terminals.
22. ______ is to large boats as airport is to airplanes.
24. International ISO standard referring to one (full) container load.
25. A penalty charge for delaying carrier’s equipment beyond allowed time.
* The free insurance discount cannot be combined with other discounts. Limited to one entry per customer.
** The Amazon gift cards are a limited time promotion while supplies pasts. Contest is hosted by and managed by UniRelo.